‘A TO Z’ CHAPTER SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
‘A to Z’ Chapter Sponsorship Program (CSP): Means for an individual, family or organization, as Sponsor, to honor an inspiring person,non-profit or for-profit entity dear to their heart
The HEART-1st team sees value in using the “blank space” on the 26 Chapter 'A to Z' “Title” Pages in the App … to do more good.
The eToolkit is a product people will return to use again and again, seeing your Sponsorship each time; that's alot of impressions!
The Chapter Sponsorship formula is simple:
1) Each of the 26 Lettered Chapters ‘A to Z’ in Part II will highlight a single Sponsor: either an individual, non-profit or for-profit entity.
2) A Sponsor then chooses:
a. An inspiring individual near dear to their heart who they’d like to honor and, in turn, the ebook’s audience to know about.
b. An organization (must be pre-approved), synergistic to story of their honoree, will be highlighted to affect increased funding and subscribership.
3) The honoree’s organization will be highlighted with a click-through url along with a brief description of the organization’s mission.
4) Should Sponsor desire, their name and honoree’s name will be url linked too.
5) People are inherently curious and they’ll click on interesting links: given empathetic nature of “HEART First”, its audience will be predisposed to want to know more about the Sponsor, Honoree and Designated Organization, and “help” where asked.
6) Co-Branded “Donate Now” & “Sign-up now” buttons will pop-up on organization’s website generating unsolicited donations, new supporter sign-ups and publicity.
7) Post-ebook release, once-per-month, one organization will be chosen, a fundraise goal set, then broadcast to our (growing) audience base (with member permission) and Public Relations sources; HEART-1st becoming a source of newawareness and funding activity.
8) 2 ways to become a Sponsor:
a. Purchased as a “Reward Level” in our upcoming Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign
b. Gifted by the HEART-1st team to a Sponsor, person or organization with large, engaged communities of followers.
For more information on becoming a Chapter Sponsor please contact HEART First's CEO, Jay Einbender, @ email@example.com